If you are unhappy with any aspect of shopping at Waitrose, whether it is the customer service you received, cleanliness of the store, the value you are getting for your money or the range of products they offer, you have the opportunity to have your say and let Waitrose know through the survey. The survey is available at – www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
Waitrose is a British supermarket chain. It was founded in 1904 in Acton, West London. It is currently headquartered in Bracknell, Berkshire, England. The Waitrose supermarket not only serves the people of Great Britain, but it also has a royal warrant to serve wine, spirits and groceries to Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles.
HOW TO ENTER INTO WAITROSE SURVEY
You can become part of Waitrose Survey by going to the survey site at – www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You are not eligible for the survey unless you have fulfilled the given requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the website.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Waitrose store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
As you complete the survey, you will be given a chance to win £500 of Waitrose or John Lewis vouchers.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Track the following bullets sensibly to complete a precise survey:
- To express your opinions regarding the services of Waitrose Survey, visit the survey site at – www.waitrosehaveyoursay.com.
- Pick your most recent shopping experience: In-store or Click & Collect or Delivery.
- Choose whether you are over or under 18 years of age.
- If you selected in-store, you will enter the name of the branch you visited as well as the date and time.
- If you selected Click & Collect or Delivery, you will choose the option of Click & Collect, Delivery or shopping in-store and have it delivered.
- The important part of any questionnaire is its questions portion. You need to answer those questions truthfully. Your answers then dictate future policies of company.
- Another portion includes rating statements. It is also important. Be honest while rating.
- In the end, submit the survey.