Spare few minutes of your time to complete Ruby Tuesday Survey. The survey is available at www.tellrubytuesday.com. Ruby wants to know how many its customers are happy and the best way that can provide a histogram chart of every customer is through survey. Your participation matters a lot to the company.
ABOUT RUBY TUESDAY
Ruby Tuesday is an American multinational food service retailer. It was founded in 1972. It is headquartered in Tennessee. The restaurant has 736 locations worldwide. Ruby offers primary American food including all-natural chicken, pasta, pork ribs, soups, steak, and seafood to its customers. The company also owns Lime Fresh Mexican Grill and Wok Hay.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RUBY TUESDAY SURVEY
Ruby Tuesday is conducting survey to hear from you what you want to say. To enter into the survey, go to the following site – www.tellrubytuesday.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to access the Survey, you must have following requirements:
- You should have Ruby Tuesday Survey invitation card or store receipt to access the website.
- You should have electronic device for accessing the survey website.
- You should have good internet connectivity for smooth and easy conduction of survey.
- You should be of appropriate age to complete the survey.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
You will receive a validation code for your next visit. Write the code on receipt and present it to the staff member for redeeming the offer printed on your receipt.
HOW TO TAKE RUBY TUESDAY SURVEY
To take Ruby Tuesday survey accurately, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to Ruby Tuesday survey site, it is located at – www.tellrubytuesday.com.
- Enter the survey number in the space provided.
- Click ‘Start’ to continue with survey.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.