In order to make its services even more efficient and come up with more and better services for the customers, RaceTrac has now come up with a great idea – RaceTrac Customer Satisfaction Survey; through which the company will know what its customers think about the products and the services of the company. The survey is located at www.tellracetrac.com.
RaceTrac is a family-owned company. It started in 1934. RaceTrac is a corporation that operates a chain of gasoline stations and convenience stores across the Southern United States. You can also find RaceTrac in Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi.
HOW TO ENTER INTO RACETRAC SURVEY
Become a part of RaceTrac survey at – www.tellracetrac.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SURVEY
In order to take the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to participate in the survey.
- You should have RaceTrac outlet receipt.
Once you’re finished with this short survey, you’ll be given a code for a free item to use on your next visit to any RaceTrac store.
HOW TO TAKE RACETRAC SURVEY
Follow the following instructions for accurately completing the survey:
- Go to RaceTrac survey site at www.tellracetrac.com.
- After reading the welcome note, click ‘next’
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the store number, located on your receipt.
- Click ‘next’
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the amount you spent during your visit.
- Enter the Zip code.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- You will be presented with some situations to rate, rate them according to your like and dislike.
- Provide your contact details so that you can be informed regarding voucher.
- After answering the questions, submit the survey.