Surveys are a quick and efficient way of extracting response from customers. An ever exceeding number of businesses and companies provide online surveys to their customers. Online surveys ask the participants’ opinion regarding the products and services that the business offers. The participant can render criticism, convey their concerns, appreciate or acknowledge a certain employee or branch. Online surveys have become very popular because they are of utility not only to the surveyor but also to those filling the surveys. Participants of online surveys can now sit comfortably at their homes and take the surveys in their free time. Like many other businesses, Jamba Juice also provides its online survey. The Jamba Juice Survey can be found at the URL www.telljamba.com.
ABOUT JAMBA JUICE:
Jamba Juice is a restaurant retailer. It was established in 1990 in San Luis, Obispo, California. It is currently headquartered in Frisco, Texas, USA. Jamba Juice functions in twenty-six US states. The company also operates worldwide and it has branches in the Bahamas, Canada, Mexico, South Korea and the Philippines. Jamba Juice operates in 7 countries and has 849 locations.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE SURVEY?
To take the Jamba Juice Survey, you should have the following:
- A computer or a laptop
- Reliable internet connectivity
- Access www.telljamba.com
- An invitation to take the survey
- A Jamba Juice receipt from your previous visit to the store
- Basic comprehension of English or Spanish
- Some extra time
HOW TO TAKE THE SURVEY?
When you are certain that you have the above-mentioned things, you are ready to take the survey. Just repeat the following steps:
- Go to www.telljamba.com
- Choose a language you are comfortable in; English or Spanish
- Enter the 15 digit survey code. This will be printed at the bottom of your Jamba Juice receipt. Hence keep the receipt with you when you sit down to take the survey
- Answer all questions by keeping in mind your last experience at the store. Do not hesitate when it comes to criticism. Constructive criticism is what the company is really looking for
- Enter your personal information
- Press the ‘Print Coupon’ button to redeem the offer.
- You are done!
THE JAMBA JUICE SURVEY:
The Jamba Juice Survey asks the participant’s opinions on the major aspects of service. It talks about the behaviour of the employees and the recommendations they may have made to you, the time taken, the variety of the menu, the ease of reading the menu board, the temperature of the food and beverage and the monetary value of the products etc. A progress bar at the bottom of the webpage indicates the percentage of the survey completed. However, to make the Jamba Juice Survey more effective, stress should also be given on the ease of parking, the location of the store, the security and the emergency precautions taken etc.