Spare few minutes of your time to take the Culver’s Survey at www.tellculvers.com. Culver’s is one of the many companies who care about customers opinions on the offerings being given to them. Surveys are conducted for the positive effect they have on any business. Through surveys, companies become aware of the problems, through surveys companies are brought closer to customers thus increasing their staying period with the company.
Culver’s is a privately owned chain of fast casual restaurants. They mainly operate in the Midwest US. The first restaurant opened in Sauk City, Wisconsin, in 1984. Today, the chain has more than 500 restaurants across the country.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CULVER’S SURVEY
To be part of Culver’s Survey, go to survey site by clicking on the link – www.tellculvers.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Culver’s has few requirements for its customers to fulfill before commencing the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have Culver’s store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies set age limitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon submission of your survey, you will be given a validation code.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY
Taking survey is not a difficult task; you need to follow some simple instructions in order to complete an accurate questionnaire. These instructions are:
- To complete Culver’s Survey, visit the survey site which is located at – www.tellculvers.com.
- You will be given option to take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 18-digit survey code, located on your receipt.
- Enter the TRN number, also present on your receipt.
- Click on Start button to submit the information you gave.
- Answer a series of questions like ‘how was your visit?’ ‘What do you have to say about the services?’ and more.
- Then rate few situations. You need to honestly rate them according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.