Big or small, companies use customer surveys to communicate with their customers, measure their levels of satisfaction, or dissatisfaction, to highlight areas that need improvement, and to improve customer loyalty. Casual Male XL store would like to know what you thought about the quality of service, the products and the store. You can share your prospectus through their survey at – www.tellcasualmalexl.com.
ABOUT CASUAL MALE XL
Casual Male XL store is the largest retailer of men’s apparel. It is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts. Apart from clothing it also gives its customers a shoes section where they can find their shoes. Its locations can be found throughout the U.S., Canada, and London. It is operating 6 chains under names like Destination XL, shoes XL, Living XL and BT Factory Direct.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CASUAL MALE XL SURVEY
Enter Casual Male XL Survey by visiting the survey site, which is located at – www.tellcasualmalexl.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To be part of survey, you need to meet certain requirements, they are:
- You should have Casual Male XL store receipt or survey invitation for taking its survey.
- You should be of appropriate age to participate in survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- Your device must be connected to good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
As a thank you for your feedback, after completing the survey, you will be able to access a store coupon and web/phone offer code good for $15 off your next purchase of $100 or more.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH CASUAL MALE XL SURVEY
In order to complete survey properly, you must follow the following guidelines step by step:
- To start Casual Male XL Survey, go to official survey site – www.tellcasualmalexl.com.
- Select how you made your purchase, Select between “Online”, “Phone” or “In-Store”.
- If you Select ‘In-store’; Enter Store number, printed on your receipt.
- Enter your transaction number.
- Enter your Associate number.
- Enter the Salesperson number.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- If you select ‘Phone’; new browser will pop up.
- There, you have answer a series of questions regarding your recent experience at the store.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- And if you select ‘Online’; the same pattern as for ‘Phone’ will follow.
- At the end, submit the survey.