Surveys are the passages by which customer and company agents can meet and discuss products quality, service and environment where they shopped. Dunkin’ Donuts is a big name in the history. The company is holding a survey for its customers at – www.talktodunkin.com. Your opinions matter a lot to the company since they are working to give you the best.
ABOUT DUNKIN’ DONUTS
Dunkin Donuts was founded in 1950 by Bill Rosenberg. It is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts. It is the world’s leading donut, baked goods, and coffee chain. Dunkin’ Donuts operates more than 11,300 outlets worldwide. It offers mouth-watering selection of baked goods, breakfast sandwiches, and bagels. Dunkin’ Donuts never gets free time out of their busy routine as they serve more than 3 million customers each day.
HOW TO ENTER INTO DUNKIN’ DONUTS SURVEY
Are you a regular visitor of Dunkin’ Donuts? Do you wish to be part of their survey? If so, take their survey available at – www.talktodunkin.com. Visit the survey site and give your honest remarks.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You must meet the following requirements before beginning the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Computer, Mobile or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey site.
- You should have made purchase at Dunkin’ Donuts and you should possess either survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some survey required specific audience who go with their age criteria.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon submission of the survey, you will get validation code for a free donut or coffee or similar.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey precisely:
- Go to Dunkin’ Donuts Germany Survey site at – www.talktodunkin.com.
- Read survey instructions.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- You can switch the mode of language between Dutch and English.
- Enter the 18-digit survey code.
- Click Start.
- If you do not have the receipt, click on the link provided and follow the instructions.
- Answer a series of questions. These questions are related to your experience at the store. Give honest feedback to company.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.