Swiss Chalet is conducting survey at www.swisschaletfeedback.com. Taking the survey gives you a voice. You can tell the company about its services and quality of products.
ABOUT SWISS CHALET
Swiss Chalet is a Canadian chain of casual dining restaurants. The chain was first founded in 1954 in Toronto. It is a subsidiary of Cara Operations. There are more than 200 Swiss Chalet chains in Canada, except for the province of Quebec. The restaurant chain is most well-known for its rotisserie chicken and slow cooked rib dishes.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SWISS CHALET SURVEY
Swiss Chalet survey is an easiest way to determine happy customers over unhappy customers. You can enter into survey by visiting the survey website – www.swisschaletfeedback.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
In order to access the Survey, you must have following requirements:
- You should have Swiss Chalet Survey invitation card or store receipt.
- You should have electronic device for accessing the survey website.
- You should have good internet connectivity for smooth and easy conduction of survey.
- You should be of appropriate age to complete the survey.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
By completing the survey, you will receive a validation code for next visit. Write the code on your survey invitation or receipt. Take it with you on your next visit to redeem the ongoing offer in the store.
HOW TO TAKE SWISS CHALET SURVEY
To take Swiss Chalet survey accurately, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to Swiss Chalet survey site, it is located at – www.swisschaletfeedback.com.
- Begin the survey by selecting your language for the survey. You can select either English or French as your mode for the survey.
- Enter the 14-digit survey code; it can be found on your invitation or receipt.
- Click ‘Start’ to proceed with the survey.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.