Do you shop at Price Chopper? Were you satisfied with its services? How was the quality? The company wishes to know the answer of these questions because these questions are what let them know the satisfaction level of customers. Price Chopper Survey is available at – www.mypricechopperexperience.com.
ABOUT PRICE CHOPPER
Price Chopper is a supermarket chain. The chain was founded in 1932. It is headquartered in Schenectady, New York. The company is owned by the Golub Corp. They are an innovative retailer of services and products, and understand that satisfying customers’ needs is the key to their success.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PRICE CHOPPER SURVEY
Price Chopper would like to hear from its valued customers about its offerings. To become a part of their survey questionnaire, you need to visit the survey site at – www.mypricechopperexperience.com.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SURVEY?
Have a look at the following requirements of survey, if you think you fulfill all these bullets then you are eligible for the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Smartphone, Computer, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age as set by the company for taking the survey.
- Most importantly, you should have Price Chopper store receipt or survey invitation.
WHAT IS REWARD FOR SURVEY?
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a $5 incentive to your Price Chopper Rewards Card.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY?
If you are wondering how to proceed with survey, this section of the article explains the clear and step by step guidance for assisting you. Follow the instructions:
- To complete Price Chopper Survey, go to the official survey site at – www.mypricechopperexperience.com.
- The survey is conducted in English Language but if you want to take the survey in Spanish, click on Espanol button on the bottom of page.
- Enter the 16-19 digit survey code, printed on your receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin with survey.
- Answer some questions. These questions measure how your visit to the store went by.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.