Surveys are a quick and easy medium of communication between companies and their customers. Online surveys allow people to send in their opinion and responses regarding the services they have experienced and the products etc. This way companies and businesses can easily gauge what their customers generally perceive about them, what can be improved and thus the overall service can become better. For restaurant chains, retailers and businesses, customers form the most essential part. Customer opinion matters a lot, and smart businesses know this as a fact. Hence, in a way, customers indirectly run businesses and direct new company policies. Online surveys are beneficial for customers and companies. The Del Taco Survey is an example of an online survey. Currently, the Del Taco Survey is available at www.myopinion.deltaco.com.
ABOUT DEL TACO:
Del Taco is an America based fast food restaurant chain. It was founded in 1964 in Yermo, California by Ed Hackbarth and Evan Williams. Del Taco has its current headquarters in Lake Forest, California. Del Taco has its restaurants in 17 US states and operates more than five hundred restaurants.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE SURVEY:
In order to fill the Del Taco Survey at www.myopinion.deltaco.com, you must have the following:
- A computer or a cell phone
- Internet access
- Understanding of basic English or Spanish
- Invitation to take the survey
- Del Taco receipt
- Some spare time
HOW TO PROCEED:
To take the Del Taco Survey, do as follows:
- Go to www.myopinion.deltaco.com
- Choose a language; English or Spanish
- Enter the 15 digit code found on your Del Taco receipt. Hence, keep it with you when you are about to take the survey
- Answer all the questions to the best of your knowledge. Render criticism where you find it necessary
- Make use of the blank space given. Type in honestly what you feel
- You can choose whether you want to make your response public. If you want so, just tick the small grey box given
- Note down the validation code given on the screen. You can redeem the offer on your next visit to Del Taco.
THE DEL TACO SURVEY:
The Del Taco Survey is very detailed and through. It takes under four minutes to complete for the average participant. A progress bar at the end of the page indicates how much of the survey has been completed and how much of it is left. The survey talks about the overall service, the staff, the speed of service, quality and temperature of food, consistency of service, monetary feasibility and the cleanliness. However, the survey should also ask about the other restaurants the customer visits in order to keep tabs on the competition. Other aspects that attract customers include the location of the restaurant, ease of parking, security and emergency precautions taken. Hence, the Del Taco Survey should also take the customers’ opinion on such things.