The best way to know people’s sentiments about any services is to provide them a platform where they can easily express their views. TGI Fridays Survey – www.fridaysvisit.co.uk is one of the best surveys you can compete. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
ABOUT T.G.I FRIDAYS
T.G.I Fridays was founded in 1965 in New York City by Alan Stillman and Daniel R. Scoggin. T.G.I. Friday’s is an American restaurant chain focusing on casual dining. The restaurant name came from the phrase “Thank God It’s Friday” which suits its image as a great place to hang out in after work.
HOW TO ENTER INTO T.G.I FRIDAYS UK SURVEY
T.G.I Fridays UK Survey can be accessed through the following link – www.fridaysvisit.co.uk. The site directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions. The survey doesn’t take much time to complete. You need to spare just five minutes of your time.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
To be part of survey, you need to fulfill few requirements:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the website.
- You should have T.G.I Fridays’ store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a free appetizer for your next visit.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Companies work hard to give their products to its audience. If they do not work well, it is right of every customer to speak. Therefore, T.G.I Fridays would like to know your response regarding its services. Follow the bullets carefully for completing an accurate survey:
- To complete the T.G.I. Fridays UK Survey, go to the survey site at – www.fridaysvisit.co.uk.
- Read survey instructions.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Read Thank you note.
- Enter the survey code.
- Click ‘Start’ to continue with survey.
- Honestly answer some basic questions about your recent visit.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- In the end, submit the survey.