In today’s competitive era where retaining old customers is a tricky job, CraftWorks is conducting survey for knowing its performance in the eyes of its customers. Fill out the survey at – www.cwsurvey.com to give your valuable feedback.
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. is a multi-brand restaurant operator. It is headquartered in dual offices between Chattanooga, Tennessee and Broomfield, Colorado USA. The company owns several casual dining restaurant chains, most notably Old Chicago, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants, and Rock Bottom Restaurants Breweries. CraftWorks own and operate nearly 200 restaurant locations throughout North America.It has more than 12,000 employees, and over 70 locations serving beer brewed on-site, making it the largest operator of brewery restaurants.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CRAFTWORKS SURVEY
You can enter into CraftWorks Survey by going to the survey site at – www.cwsurvey.com. The survey doesn’t take much time to complete.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before taking the CraftWorks Survey, these are:
- You should make a purchase at CraftWorks store and have a receipt of it.
- You should be of appropriate age for appearing in the survey.
- You need to have an electronic device like Mobile, Computer, Tablet or Laptop.
- You should possess smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a validation code. Write the code on your receipt. Present the code on your next visit to staff member for availing the offer mentioned on your receipt.
STEPS FOR TAKING THE CRAFTWORKS SURVEY
For completing accurate and correct survey, follow the following instructions carefully:
- Begin the survey by going to CraftWorks Survey site – www.cwsurvey.com.
- At the homepage, make a selection for your language of preference for taking the survey from the choices between English and Chinese.
- Enter the 15-digit survey code. It is located on your receipt.
- Click “Start” to begin the survey.
- Answer few questions related to your experience. You are requested to provide honest answers.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.