Take Big Y Survey at www.bigy.com/Survey. It will only take a couple minutes out of your busy day to complete. If you were not happy with your visit for any reason or if the product that you purchased was just simply not up to the standard, it is important that you speak up and let your voice be heard. Surveys are utilized to help determine the level of satisfaction when it comes to different products and services that are offered by the company.
ABOUT BIG Y
The Big Y is an American family-owned chain of supermarkets. It was founded in 1936 in Massachusetts and still operates stores in Massachusetts. It is one of the largest grocery store chains that are owned independently in New England.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BIG Y SURVEY
The Big Y would like to hear from you about how well they are serving you. Help them know by taking their survey at – www.bigy.com/survey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Big Y has few requirements for its customers to fulfill before commencing the survey. These requirements are:
- You should have Big Y store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies set age limitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon submission of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for $250 gift card.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY
Taking survey is not a difficult task; you need to follow some simple instructions in order to complete an accurate questionnaire. These instructions are:
- To complete Big Y Survey, visit the survey site which is located at – www.bigy.com/survey.
- Read survey instructions.
- Click on the provided link to continue with the survey.
- Enter the 11-digit Silver Savings Club Card number from your receipt.
- Select your store.
- Click ‘submit’.
- Answer a series of questions like ‘how was your visit?’ ‘What do you have to say about the services?’ and more.
- Then rate few situations. You need to honestly rate them according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.