The Big 5 Sporting Goods Survey – www.big5sportinggoods.com/survey is a tool the sports apparel and equipment store uses to find out how happy its customers are with its products and whether there are any areas that the seller can do better in. Big 5 would like to know how well are the customers received by the store staff.
ABOUT BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS
Big 5 Sporting Goods sells top sporting equipment and accessories. The company has more than 400 stores located across the West.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS SURVEY
To tell Big 5 Sporting Goods how much satisfied or unsatisfied you are with the company offerings, take the survey at – www.big5sportinggoods.com/survey.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Surveys are not rocket science, difficult to understand or complete, they require few requirements before commencing the questionnaire, they are as follows:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the survey website.
- To be eligible for survey, you should have made purchase at Big 5 Sporting Goods to have either store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a discount coupon to redeem it on your next visit.
STEPS TO FOLLOW FOR COMPLETING SURVEY
Following instructions will help you in completing the survey accurately:
- To complete Big 5 Sporting Goods Survey, go to the survey site – www.big5sportinggoods.com/survey.
- Click on “I am not a robot” in order to access the survey site.
- You will be asked to select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the date of purchase.
- Enter the store number, printed on your receipt.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Re-enter the transaction number for verification purpose.
- Enter the register number.
- Select the category that best describes your age.
- Type in the characters you see.
- Click ‘submit’.
- You will be presented with number of questions. These questions are related to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.