You can now directly get in touch with Walmart Stores through their Customer Feedback service to leave a comment, opinion, or even ask questions related to your local Walmart stores.
About Walmart Stores
Walmart Stores is another brilliant online platform designed by Walmart to help customers share their feedback, opinions, and queries with Walmart without any hesitation so that Walmart headquarters can address all concerns and improve according to customer need and satisfaction.
Requirements for accessing information on Walmart Stores
If you have anything to tell Walmart make sure you have established the following before accessing Walmart Stores online:
- Connect your device to a stable and reliable internet service in your area
- Must be able to read English to understand information on the Walmart Stores page online
How to use the Walmart Stores service online?
Now if you have anything to share with Walmart that might help the company improve according to your needs and standards you must follow the guide given below to ensure that your voice is well heard by Walmart Stores and its local headquarters:
- First you need to open the given ahead link to gain access to the Walmart Stores page directly http://corporate.walmart.com/contact-us.
- At the page that will pop up on your device’s screen will have a number of areas that may require customer feedback and queries.
- You can directly contact customer feedback to leave a comment, opinion or may be ask questions by placing a call at 1-800-925-6278 (1-800-WALMART)
- You can also send a email to Customer Service by clicking the link “Email Customer Service” and follow the prompts to send your concerns and feedback to Walmart.
- In addition to this the following categories of Walmart can also be contacted given that you have anything to share and say:
- eCommerce and Walmart.com
- Media and Journalists
- Financial Service which will also include Sam’s Club Credit Cards
- Investor Relations
- Health and Wellness