If you have bought at Thorntons and looking for platform where you can share your experience, you are welcomed to express your views at – survey.thorntons.co.uk. The survey is designed to collect feedback from loyal customers for betterment of services. The surveys are very beneficial for the companies as well as the customers because these surveys act as bridge where both the parties meet and discuss the service, products and performance.
WHAT DO I KNOW THORNTONS?
Thorntons was founded in 1911 by Joseph William. It is a chocolate company. Thorntons offers an inclusive collection of chocolates from Belgian, Swiss, and Continental lines along decoration and novelty products. It also sells toffee and fudge items. The company operates more than 200 locations and there are also a large number of franchise shops.
HOW CAN I ENTER INTO THORNTONS SURVEY?
Thorntons Survey can be accessed at – survey.thorntons.co.uk.
ARE THERE ANY REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
There are some requirements that customer needs to fulfill in order to participate in the survey, these requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Thorntons store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR SURVEY
You will receive a 20 percent discount voucher at the end of survey.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY?
- To participate in Thorntons Survey, visit the site – survey.thorntons.co.uk.
- Read survey instructions.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Where did you make your purchase? At store or website?
- If you selected store, then find the shop and click ‘Next’.
- If you selected Website, then tell through which device you accessed the website.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You will be asked a series of questions, answer them honestly. These questions determine your satisfaction level.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.