McDonald’s specializes in the concept of “happy”, because happy means prosperity. McDonald’s Survey can be found at www.mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form. McDonald’s is always pleased to hear what you have to say. Of course, they want to help you get whatever it is that you want to say off your chest.
McDonald’s is an American based fast food chain that was founded in 1940 by the McDonald brothers. McDonald’s offers burgers, chicken items, milkshakes, ice-cream, salads and dessert items.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MCDONALD’S AUSTRALIA’S SURVEY
McDonald’s Australia would like to receive honest remarks from its customers. To give your valuable feedback, visit the survey site at www.mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
McDonald’s Australia’s appreciate the time you take to complete their survey, however they have some requirements that you need to fulfill before starting the questionnaire, these requirements are:
- You should have McDonald’s Australia’s store receipt or survey invitation for participation in the survey.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a free cone, chicken McBite or small fry on your next purchase.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY
Surveys are increasingly becoming famous due to their immense benefits. Following steps will guide you how to complete questionnaire:
- Go to McDonald’s Australia’s survey site, it is located at – www.mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form.
- Type in the restaurant number from your receipt.
- Click ‘next’.
- Enter the location of your purchase.
- Select the type of visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter your age.
- You need to answer some questions regarding the experience you had at the store.
- Then, rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally, submit the survey.